Wednesday 27 July 2011

Final Collection....The Products!

I am currently in talks with a few people about the possibility of producing a selection of pieces from my final collection that i exhibited at New Designers. Here are a selection of my favourites.
Coffee can and saucer decorated with soverign ring motif.

Tea cup and saucer decorated both on the outside and the inside!
No tea party is complete without a cake stand. I love my cake stand which demonstrates my elderly teabags beautifully. Unfortunately this cake stand was damaged when i brought it back from London

I love the colours in this funky cushion!

My favourite tea towel showing a collection of the elderly teabag characters!


Complimentary tea towel using retro inspired shapes and gorgeous colours.



Another retro inspired complimentary tea towel.

These are my favourites and i hope that you like them too! Any comments and questions are welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment